Due to safety protocols, badminton, pickleball and basketball are available by reservation only. Reservations can be made seven days in advance of the session time.
Badminton / Pickleball reservations are available at the following locations:
- Badminton / Pickleball court reservation times vary by branch and are based on capacity. Reservations are for members only. Only one reservation per day per membership account.
- Members must bring their own paddles, pickleballs and/or shuttlecocks.
- Members must set up and break down nets.
- No more than 20 players allowed in gym per hour.
- Players not on the court must practice social distancing in the gym.
- Reservations will be for one hour of playing time.
- Staff will disinfect between sessions.
Basketball reservations are available at the following locations:
- Basketball reservation times vary by branch and are based on capacity. Reservations are for members only. Only one reservation per day per membership account.
- Each basket is reserved for single use only. NO playing against another member except for families who reserve one basket to shoot on together. All family members must live in the same household and be on the same account.
- Members will be required to bring their own basketball.
- A maximum of six reservations will be allowed per session.
- Reservations will be for 45 minutes of playing time to allow staff 15 minutes for cleaning and disinfecting after each session.
How do I reserve a spot?
- Locate the Reservations Self-Scheduler below.
- Select your branch from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your first and last name as they appear on your Y Membership Account.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Enter your Email Address and Phone Number. Note: This is the email address that will receive your reservation confirmation.
- Click Find Me.
- Select the Reservation Date of your choice.
- Select your Appointment Type. (i.e. Basketball, Pickleball & Badminton)
- Next to available time, click the dropdown menu and select the time of your choice.
- Click BOOK.
You will receive an email to confirm your reservation. Please be prepared to show the reservation to a Y employee in case you are asked. You can print the email or show it on your phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I reserve a session?
You will be able to reserve a session 7 days in advance. Reservations are made on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
When I click FIND ME, nothing happens. What should I do?
Clear your browsing history and then try again. If that does not work, please call your branch for assistance with creating a reservation.
Does the reservation system close at any particular time?
Reservations will close one hour prior to start time. After this time, members will no longer be able to make reservations.
How will I know if my spot is reserved?
You will receive an e-mail confirming your reservation.
Is there a limit as to how many reservations I can make for a day?
We are limiting members to one reservation per day.
What if I am having trouble reserving a lane?
Please call your branch for assistance with creating a reservation.
What if I need to cancel my reservation?
If you need to cancel, please do so as soon as possible to allow other members the opportunity to make a reservation. To cancel a reservation, sign into our self-scheduler on the website, click on My Appointments and select Cancel next to the reservation you would like to cancel. You can only cancel online up to one hour prior to the start time. If it is within the hour, please call your branch to cancel your spot.
Is there a penalty for making a reservation and not showing up?
We are hopeful that members will be respectful of the need to make reservations. However, should branches notice a member abusing the system, they may see the need to have a discussion with him or her. These incidences will be handled on a case-by-case basis.