The First Coast YMCA is excited to introduce Kid Compass, a partnership with Baptist Health and Wolfson Children’s Hospital.
The goal of Kid Compass is to help parents navigate the changing development of their child.
Kid-focused and Parent-friendly
Classes are offered during 4 stages of child development: Perinatal (pregnancy-12 months), Toddler (13-36 months), Preschool (3-4 years) and Elementary (5-11 years). Classes include: Prenatal & Postpartum Yoga, Safe Sitter, Zumba Kids and Wee Chefs. Prices vary from FREE to $100. For more information, call 904.265.1775.
Classes are offered at Y Healthy Living Centers at the following locations:
- YMCA at Baptist North (Northside @ I295 & Dunn Ave)
- Johnson Family YMCA (Northwest Jacksonville on Cleveland Rd)
- Ponte Vedra YMCA (Ponte Vedra Beach next to Landrum Middle School)
- Williams Family YMCA (Mandarin on San Jose Blvd)
- Winston Family YMCA (Riverside)
Classes vary by location and some classes may only be available to YMCA members.