New session starting January 2020!
The session will run from January – June, off in July/August, and resume September – November.
At the Y, we want to bring people together in a positive environment where they feel connected to their peers and to the community. This group was designed to do just that. As a member of the Winston Young Professionals Group (WYPG), you’ll have the opportunity to give back and support your neighbors, work with multi-generational groups through meaningful engagements, and learn more about the Y’s cause to strengthen the foundations of community.
We hope you’ll join us!
Give: Make a gift to the Winston Y Annual Campaign at a minimum $500 level during the Community Campaign Phase (March/April)
– OR –
Get: Network within your friend groups and work circles to spread the story of the Y and get donations of $500 total
Attend monthly meetings: 9 total
Tenative Meeting Schedule
- Introduction meeting to the Winston Y and the Healthy Living Center to give an overview of the breadth of services Winston provides. During this meeting we will form subcommittees based on learnings and areas of interest of the WYPG members.
- Two meetings showcasing some of our key programs
- One interactive session with our Teen Forward Program participants
- One interactive session with our 50 & Better group
- One coffee meeting with First Coast Y Leadership and our Development Team
Attend Y-Bash: February 2020
Volunteer at one Y Association / Winston-led event
Benefits of Membership
- Sense of belonging & fulfillment
- Networking opportunities
- Invitation to YMCA events
- YMCA swag
Fill out the form below by November 30 to be considered for the upcoming session.