Our NEW Virtual Y is Here!
With all-new features, you’ll have the feel of being in class while in the comfort of your own home. You can even interact with and see your friends, so you can move toward a healthier lifestyle together. The best part? All of this is included in your Y membership. No extra fees, no hidden charges.
|• Instant feedback
• Ask questions with chat feature
• Feel the energy in the room
|• Classes fit your schedule
• Invite friends to work out with you
• Start, pause, rewind at your fingertips
|• Immersive experience
• Instructors can assist with your form
• See your friends in class
Ready for the Experience?
While we’re in the beginning launch of this platform—exclusive to Y members—we invite you to share your feedback and let us know how we can improve the entire Y experience for you. This is all new for us and our instructors, too, but we always want to make sure we are doing our best to serve you. Click the button below to share your thoughts.
If you have not created your password
- Go to https://virtual.fcymca.org/account/ForgotPassword
- Type in your Y-affiliated email address
- Check your email inbox, spam, and junk folders
- Click on the email from us to set up your password
If you already set your password
- Go to https://virtual.fcymca.org/account/login
- Log in with your Y email and password.
- Sweat Points show as a number next to your name on the leaderboard and equate to the number of minutes you’ve watched class on the Virtual Y platform
- Leaderboard: Earn sweat points for every minute you work out, and compete with friends on the leaderboard in a live class
- Group chat with all class participants
- Private DM your friends in class
- Two-way video functionality on both live and on-demand classes; members can choose to turn their camera on or off
- “Favorite” classes you love to save them for later. Your favorited classes will show in a row on your homepage.
Share Your Video
- Our two-way video feature allows you to share your video if you’d like on both live and on-demand classes
- Members can choose to turn their camera on/off
- If you click START VIDEO your camera will be enabled and the instructor and other participants will see you
- Once your video is on, you can choose which “view” you’d like on your screen
Search for Classes
Use the search page to find the class you’re looking for! Click on the search field (top-right of homepage) and press ENTER on your keyboard. You can filter your search by instructor, class type, duration, upcoming or on demand, etc.
Group Chat & DM
Click on the chat tab to open group chat, where you can message all class participants. You can also click on individual chat bubbles to directly message a friend.
See how you stack up against other participants in class on the Leaderboard. The higher the “sweat score” (number of minutes worked out on the platform), the higher the ranking.
This features allows you to choose to show your camera, and see other participants in class, in grid view, crew view, or instructor view. Available on BOTH live & on-demand classes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Click Forgot Password on our log in page
- Check your email inbox associated with your Y membership
- Once you find the password reset email from us, click the link within that email to set a new password
If you’re playing a class session on another device, you must ensure you are running the latest version to hear the music and instructor as seamlessly as possible.
- Close out your other programs and sites while you’re taking a virtual class
- Remove excess devices from your wifi. Every open page or app on your laptop or phone takes up wifi, and our live class streams need sold bandwidth to work well.
- Refreshing your browser, or closing and re-opening the stream, typically fixes a site issue you may be experiencing.
- Adjust your class settings. Click on the network bars on the bottom-right corner of your class video to lower the video quality based on your internet speed and location.