Our professional, trained and friendly KidZone staff are available to watch your children in a fun, engaging and safe environment while you work out.
At KidZone, children can engage in arts enrichment projects, participate in educational activities and exert energy by playing with friends. The use of KidZone is included with your family’s membership and parents must remain on the premises. Reservations are required.
- Circle Time
- Heathy Habits
- Music & Movement
- Discovery Centers
The following health protocols are in place:
- Daily health screens
- Staff and children ages 5 years and older are required to wear face coverings
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all areas and supplies used
We are also following additional guidelines from the CDC for the safety of your children:
- Limited capacity is required to meet social distancing requirements.
- All surfaces sanitized are frequently by our staff.
- All cloth toys, costumes and soft-surface items are removed.
- Plastic toys such as blocks, trucks and playsets are sanitized two times per day at scheduled breaks, after each use.
- Playground usage is not permitted at this time.
- Bathrooms are sanitized after each use.
- For babies and infants, parents will be required to assist with diapering their child while in KidZone. If the child needs to be changed, we will alert the parent to assist with changing the diaper. Parents are required to bring a change of clothes for the child.
- Staff who will be holding a child at any time must protect themselves by wearing a disposable gown or clean long sleeve button-down shirt and hair pulled back in a ponytail.