Our professional, trained and friendly KidZone staff are available to watch your children in a fun, engaging and safe environment while you work out.
At KidZone, children can engage in arts enrichment projects, participate in educational activities and exert energy by playing with friends. The use of KidZone is included with your family’s membership and parents must remain on the premises. Reservations are required.
- Circle Time
- Heathy Habits
- Music & Movement
- Discovery Centers
Following CDC guidelines for child care programs, our goal is to create the safest environment possible so that we can continue to provide you with the services you need, without interruption, and do our part to help keep our community healthy.
- Staff are required to wear face masks
- Staff are required to regularly clean and disinfect all areas, supplies and toys
- Parents must answer the following questions at drop-off:
In the last 14 days…
- Has your child tested positive for COVID-19? (with or without symptoms)
- Has your child had COVID-19 symptoms?
- Has anyone in your household tested positive for COVID-19?
- Has your child had contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Has your child had contact with anyone in quarantine or isolation for COVID-19?
We are also following additional guidelines from the CDC for the safety of your children:
- Limited capacity is required to meet social distancing requirements.
- All surfaces sanitized are frequently by our staff.
- All cloth toys, costumes and soft-surface items are removed.
- Plastic toys such as blocks, trucks and playsets are sanitized two times per day at scheduled breaks, after each use.
- Playground usage is not permitted at this time.
- Bathrooms are sanitized after each use.
- For babies and infants, parents will be required to assist with diapering their child while in KidZone. If the child needs to be changed, we will alert the parent to assist with changing the diaper. Parents are required to bring a change of clothes for the child.
- Staff who will be holding a child at any time must protect themselves by wearing a disposable gown or clean long sleeve button-down shirt and hair pulled back in a ponytail.