Homeschool PE at the Y is a great way for homeschool or distance learning students to have the opportunity to exercise and socialize in a fun, safe environment.
Throughout the COVID-19 public health crisis, the Y has safely provided emergency child care and summer day camp for hundreds of children on the First Coast.
Now, we’re excited to offer Homeschool PE – a safe place for students build strength, endurance and flexibility while spending healthy and safe social time with other kids.
The following health protocols will be in place:
- Daily temperature checks and health screens
- Staff and students are required to wear face coverings
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all areas and supplies used
- Kids Ages 5-12
- Helps students build strength, endurance and flexibility
- Features team-building, life skills exercises and physical activities
- Designed by experts in fitness training and body movement
- Small groups to facilitate safe environment
- Barco-Newton Family YMCA (Fleming Island)
- Dye Clay Family YMCA (Orange Park)
- Ponte Vedra YMCA
- Williams Family YMCA (Mandarin)
- YMCA at Wildlight
Homeschool PE is FREE for First Coast YMCA members! Non-member rates are also available.
Learn more about the benefits of belonging to the Y.