At the Y, our Youth Sports staff and volunteer coaches all share a singular vision of helping all children and teens reach their full potential.
More than ever, our kids need to get out and experience the joy of being a kid again. And for many, that means teamwork, friends, and sports! Our Youth Sports programs are ready to provide a safe, clean, and fun environment so your family can get back to enjoying the activities you love at the YMCA.
Basketball, soccer, and volleyball seasons begin in September.*
Registration opens Monday. Click your branch below to register online:
- Barco-Newton Family YMCA
- Dye Clay Family YMCA
- McArthur Family YMCA
- Ponte Vedra YMCA
- St. Augustine YMCA
- Williams Family YMCA
- Winston Family YMCA
Register for Youth Sports
*Sport availability varies by location.
THE SAFETY OF ALL IN OUR CARE IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
We continue to follow guidelines from health and government officials to implement procedures that ensure we provide a safe environment for everyone at the Y. Each of our branches have extensive safety measures already in place and will follow additional protocols for youth sports.
- Temperature checks will be required for all staff, participants, coaches and spectators before each practice and game.
- Benches, bleachers, and equipment will be disinfected between each practice and game.
- Practice and game lengths have been adjusted to allow for 15 minutes between each session for cleaning and safe crowd transitions.
- Pre and post-game team huddles will be conducted outdoors.
- Each participant will be limited to a pre-determined amount of spectators, who will be required to follow all safety protocols.
- Spectators are required to wear face masks while indoors and are highly encouraged to wear masks outdoors if social distancing is not maintained
Other Youth Sports & Play Programs
- Elite Basketball Skills Training
- and more!
Looking for more ways to re-engage this fall? Learn more about our Before & Afterschool Program, our brand new Learning Labs, and Homeschool PE by clicking an image below: