Baptist Health and the YMCA of Florida’s First Coast have teamed up to provide local employers with a new approach to employee health. It’s called PATH, Personalized Approach to Health.
Research has shown an effective wellness program can have significant impact on a variety of health risk factors including cholesterol, blood pressure, cardiovascular disease and obesity.
Through a YMCA Corporate Wellness Partnership, companies can provide their employees with a comprehensive wellness program, health education and unprecedented savings on memberships, all of which can improve employee morale, absenteeism and productivity.
The Corporate Wellness Partnership provides an opportunity for employees to receive a variety of benefits, such as:
- Access to state-of-the-art YMCA locations throughout Clay, Duval, Nassau and St. Johns counties and an Aquatics Center in Baker County.
- Choose from one branch or access to all
- FastForward Fitness – our complimentary 90-day training and support program proven to make participants 4 to 6 times more likely to reach their goals
- Complimentary on-site childcare while using YMCA facility with a household membership
- Member exclusive rates on childcare programs, sports leagues, camps and instructional classes
- Unlimited group exercise classes
- ActivTrax & Preva – two powerful technology tools that take the guesswork out of working out and help you succeed along your own personal fitness path
Employee wellness programs reduce the stress, depression, injury or illness that employees are experiencing in the workplace, causing them to spend fewer days away from work due to illness.
Decrease Health Care Costs
Employers have a vested interest in health-related issues and reducing unnecessary medical costs.
Improved employee productivity plays a big role in the success of a company.
Healthy employees are at a lower risk for injury than those who are unhealthy with multiple risk factors
Improve Employee Morale and Retention
Companies that sponsor an employee wellness program send a clear message to their employees that executive leadership values their overall well-being.
- In-house open enrollment
- Healthy Living Center
Other Partnership Opportunities
- Team building events at the YMCA Alpine Tower
- First Coast Games – Annual corporate wellness challenge for employees
Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
Registered Dietitian Lectures ($150/lecture)
Exercise Specialist Lectures ($150/lecture)
How to Become a Corporate Partner
Become a corporate partner by following these steps:
- Designate a corporate representative to act as a liaison and assist in communicating benefits to employees.
- Confirm the commitment of at least five employees.
- Determine your company’s level of financial commitment (minimum $10 subsidy) per employee. The Y will match your commitment up to $10/month per employee.
- Contact the YMCA’s Corporate Wellness program representative.
The YMCA’s Corporate Wellness Department is ready to help get you started. Contact Lindsay Murphey at lmurphey@FCYMCA.org for more information.
Participating Corporate Wellness Companies
Other Corporate Partners
|Amelia Island Plantation|
|Baker County Clerk of Court|
|Big Brothers/Big Sisters|
|Brookdale – Existing Residents|
|Brookdale – New Residents|
|City of Fernandina|
|City of Macclenny|
|Clay County Employees|
|Communications Solutions, Inc.|
|Duval County Public Schools|
|Elizabeth Pointe Lodge|
|First Coast Energy|
|First Coast Service Options/Diversified Service Options|
|Florida State Employee|
|Jacksonville Communities & Schools|
|JP Morgan Chase|
|Nassau County Employee|
|St. Johns County Schools|
|US Armed Forces|