Make Better Health a Perk. Let the Y help you inspire a healthier, happier and more productive employee.
Our Corporate Wellness Program provides a variety of benefits to help individuals exercise regularly, build stronger bonds with their coworkers, achieve greater work/life balance and become more engaged with their community.
- No Joining Fee – an instant savings of up to $100!
- Exclusive membership rates
- Access to one or all First Coast YMCA locations
- Nationwide Membership
- FastForward Fitness – our complimentary 90-day training and support program proven to make you 4 to 6 times more likely to reach goals
- Unlimited group exercise classes
- Complimentary on-site childcare while using YMCA facility with a household membership
- Member exclusive rates on programs for children and families
- Personal and Small Group Training
Employee wellness programs reduce the stress, depression, injury or illness that employees are experiencing in the workplace, causing them to spend fewer days away from work due to illness.
Decrease Health Care Costs
Employers have a vested interest in health-related issues and reducing unnecessary medical costs.
Improved employee productivity plays a big role in the success of a company.
Healthy employees are at a lower risk for injury than those who are unhealthy with multiple risk factors
Improve Employee Morale and Retention
Companies that sponsor an employee wellness program send a clear message to their employees that executive leadership values their overall well-being.
- In-house open enrollment
- Healthy Living Center
Other Partnership Opportunities
- Team building events at the YMCA Alpine Tower
- First Coast Games – Annual corporate wellness challenge for employees
Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
Registered Dietitian Lectures ($150/lecture)
Exercise Specialist Lectures ($150/lecture)
How to Become a Corporate Partner
Become a corporate partner by following these steps:
- Designate a corporate representative to act as a liaison and assist in communicating benefits to employees.
- Confirm the commitment of at least five employees.
- Determine your company’s level of financial commitment (minimum $10 subsidy) per employee. The Y will match your commitment up to $10/month per employee.
- Contact the YMCA’s Corporate Wellness program representative.
The YMCA’s Corporate Wellness Department is ready to help get you started. Contact Deb DeMars at ddemars@FCYMCA.org for more information.