The Y is the leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community by connecting all people to their potential, purpose and each other.
Working locally since 1908, we focus on empowering young people, improving health and well-being, and inspiring action in and across communities.
Serving the First Coast
- Located in 5 counties: Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau and St. Johns
- 99,000+ total individuals served annually; 35% subsidized*
- 14 Branches
- 1 Public Charter Elementary School
- 1 Overnight Camp
- 60+ program locations
We believe in the ability to inspire a brighter tomorrow.
Every day we set out to making a meaningful and measurable difference in the lives of others by focusing on three areas of impact:
For Youth Development
– Empowering young people to reach their full potential
– Improving individual and community well-being
– Providing support and inspiring action in our communities
Together, we’re a better us.
The Y isn’t a building. It is people from all backgrounds and from all walks of life who come together to improve their lives, nurture their families and strengthen their community, together. We rely on the generosity of our community to ensure that everyone regardless of age, income or background, has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive. Please join us in making a difference on the First Coast.
Donate to the First Coast YMCA in 4 easy steps.
- Click here
- Select “Teams”
- Choose a branch
- Click “Make a Donation”