YMCA at Baptist North
|Monday - Thursday||
5:00am – 7:30pm
5:00am – 6:00pm
|Senior Hours (Monday - Friday)||
2:00pm – 4:00pm
7:00am – 12:00pm
- State-of-the-Art Cardio & Strength Equipment
- Group Exercise Studios
- Cycle Room
- Locker Rooms with Showers for Men and Women
- Personal Training Available with Certified Staff
- Nutrition Consultations with Registered Dietitians
- Healthy Living Center
The YMCA at Baptist North is part of an innovative destination for medical care and wellness on Jacksonville’s Northside. The Y is integrated within the Baptist North Medical Campus at I-295 and Dunn Avenue, part of a full spectrum of healthy living resources including a walking trail and Healthy Living Center.
Baptist North Medical Campus Features:
- A Baptist/Y Healthy Living Center: the entire community is invited to take advantage of health screenings, wellness coaching, Talks With A Doc and more
- Primary care and specialist physicians, including cardiology
- A full-service Baptist/Wolfson Children’s Emergency Center, staffed 24/7, with separate teams for adults and children
- Onsite diagnostic imaging (CT, MRI, ultrasound, X-ray) and laboratory services providing a convenient location for any patient with a doctor’s order for these services
For your safety – and the safety of everyone at the Y – we are following extensive protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Although the First Coast YMCA has updated its mask policy to reflect new CDC guidance, the YMCA at Baptist North is located inside a building owned by our healthcare partner and we must follow the partner’s safety protocols.
Donate to the YMCA at Baptist North
Want to Learn More?
Learn more about the programs and services available at the Y. Tell us a little about yourself and/or your family and we’ll get back in touch with you ASAP!