YMCA at Wildlight
|Monday - Thursday||
5:30am – 8:00pm
5:30am – 7:00pm
7:00am – 3:00pm
|(Hours are subject to change.)||
This Y has something for everyone. Stop by today for a tour!
- Innovative, app-connected cardio and strength equipment & group exercise classes for achieving goals
- Indoor running track to increase movement for all ages
- Kidzone for children to explore, play and learn while parents workout
- Youth sports leagues to build character and encourage teamwork
- Homeschool PE to strengthen the whole child
- Educational programs to help make healthier choices, reclaim good health and reduce chronic disease
- Group activities and interests to build stronger family bonds and become more connected to community
For your safety – and the safety of everyone at the Y – we are following extensive protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Although the First Coast YMCA has updated its mask policy to reflect new CDC guidance, the YMCA at Wildlight is located inside a building owned by our healthcare partner and we must follow the partner’s safety protocols.
Want to Learn More?
Learn more about the programs and services available at the Y. Tell us a little about yourself and/or your family and we’ll get back in touch with you ASAP!