YMCA at Wildlight
|Monday - Thursday||
5:30am – 8:00pm
5:30am – 7:00pm
7:00am – 3:00pm
|(Hours are subject to change.)||
WE’RE NOW OPEN! JOIN US TODAY!
Plus – enjoy these specials:
- NO JOINING FEE – Up to $100 savings!
- Entry into drawing to win $2,000 off of a Closet Makeover from Closets by Design
- Entry into drawing to win $200 or 10% (whichever is greater) on 5 ShelfGenie glide outs
- Exclusive First Coast YMCA Branded Face Covering – While supplies last
- Exclusive Charter Member t-shirt when the Y opens
- 500 Y Rewards points
This Y has something for everyone! Stop by today for a tour!
- Innovative, app-connected cardio and strength equipment & group exercise classes for achieving goals
- Indoor running track to increase movement for all ages
- Kidzone for children to explore, play and learn while parents workout
- Youth sports leagues to build character and encourage teamwork
- Educational programs to help make healthier choices, reclaim good health and reduce chronic disease
- Group activities and interests to build stronger family bonds and become more connected to community
For your safety – and the safety of everyone at the Y – we are following extensive protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Does this YMCA only serve Wildlight residents?
No, the YMCA branch located in Wildlight is open to serve all First Coast residents, especially those living in Nassau County. This branch will also be open to current First Coast Y members.
How will the Wildlight branch affect the McArthur location?
Just as we have multiple Y branches in Duval and Clay Counties, the Wildlight branch will only enhance the Y’s presence in Nassau County, allowing us to serve even more community members with our unique programs and resources. The McArthur Y has grown significantly and we do not forsee that changing.
Why are you opening a new branch?
The Y is committed to our cause of strengthening community and we are always seeking new ways to transform lives and build a stronger First Coast through programs and services that focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.