We ALL have Mental Health
Mental Health is how we think, feel and act.
There are many things we can do to take care of our mental health. Below are some local and national resources to use when you need help and/or are experiencing crisis.
For 24-hour support, resources or assistance with a crisis, dial 2-1-1 or (904) 632-0600. Text Hello to 211-904. Contact 911 for immediate safety concerns.
- Local Northeast Hotline: CALL: 1-(800)-346-6185 or (904) 632-0600
- Crisis Text Line: TEXT 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: CALL 1-(800) 273-TALK (8255)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (Spanish): CALL (888) 628-9454
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (Options for Deaf and Hard of Hearing): CALL (800) 799-4889
- Jasmyn: CALL 904-389-3857 for local resources in Northeast Florida
- The Trevor Project: CALL or TEXT 1-(866) 488-7386 to be connected with resources, community, and a safe space
- Trans Lifeline: CALL 1-877-565-8860 for peer support, including direct emotional support and financial support for trans people in crisis
- BlackLine: CALL or TEXT 1-(800) 604-5841 to be connected to space, services, and resources for Black, Black LGBTQI, Brown, Native, and Muslim folks who are in crisis or want to talk through negative experiences
- Cohen Veteran Network CALL 904-431-3500 or EMAIL cohenFL@centerstone.org
- Veteran Crisis Line: CALL 988 and press 1 or TEXT 838255 or CHAT with someone at veteranscrisisline.net to connect with a trained responder and learn about resources in your area
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: CALL 1-(800) 799-7233
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: CALL (800) 656-4673
- Child Abuse Hotline: CALL (800) 422-4453
- StrongHearts Native Helpline: CALL 1-(844) 7NATIVE (762-8483) to be connected with resources for Native American victims and families affected by domestic, dating, and/or sexual violence.
- Alcoholics Anonymous Northeast Florida: CALL 904-399-8535
- Alcoholics Anonymous: CALL (202) 966-9155
- Narcotics Anonymous: CALL (800) 543-4670
- Gamblers Anonymous: CALL (855) 222-5542
- Treatment Referral Hotline (Substance Abuse): CALL 1-800-662-HELP (1-800-662-4357)