SAVE THE DATE! Opening Ceremonies will be on February 29, 2020. Let’s LEAP into another year of fun at the Games!
Our annual, corporate challenge focuses on participants’ health and wellness goals, while still offering some friendly competition. Our goal is to introduce fun, healthy activities into the workplace while promoting networking and team building with businesses across the First Coast.
Watch Us In Action:
Recreational & Challenge Divisions
To Play Division
|Tennis||Golf (at TOPGOLF)|
**BONUS EVENT – Details to come!**
In addition to all the fun events, every participating company gets access to all of the following:
- 2-Week Guest Pass (10 visits) to any YMCA location on the First Coast
- $50/month Florida’s First Coast YMCA Monthly Membership offer for 3 months (March-May) for NON Y MEMBERS
- Networking Events
- The opening and closing ceremonies
- Pre and Post FCG Fitness Assessments at YMCA locations
- Healthy Living Challenge
- Opportunity for corporate teams to earn bonus points through Volunteerism and Community Wellness
- The First Coast Games Facebook Group
- Opportunity for Y staff to join you and your employees for a “Rally Day” to answer questions and get everyone excited!
Enjoy some friendly competition and build camaraderie with co-workers in this year’s Games!
- Pick 6
- All Events
Recreation or Challenge Divisions available for most events
If your company is interested in participating in First Coast Games this year, please contact Dana Troeger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904.265.1809. Fill out the online registration form by clicking the button below.
Register Your Company
Team Member Registration
This is a great way to connect with other companies, and share achievements, photos and stories. We also invite you to reach out to other teams to set up practice and/or scrimmage times and invite other FCG friends.
When posting, please use #ymcafcg and #My30,also tag @firstcoastymca and your company.
*Please remember this is an open group, so we ask you to help us honor our YMCA values and keep the “smack talk” friendly!