Reclaim Your Energy. Reclaim Your Power. LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA is a FREE evidence-based program that helps adults reclaim their health and well-being following a cancer diagnosis.
Space is limited.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for one of our upcoming sessions!
- Brown Family YMCA (Ponte Vedra)
- YMCA at Nocatee (Nocatee)
- YMCA at Flagler Health Village (World Golf Village)
- Williams Family YMCA (Mandarin)
- St. Augustine YMCA (Anastasia Island)
- Winston Family YMCA (Riverside)
- YMCA at Wildlight (Nassau County)
- McArthur Family YMCA (Fernandina Beach)
- Small group, supportive environment
- 12-week program with two 90-minute
- sessions per week, facilitated by certified LIVESTRONG trainers
- Pre- and Post-Assessments
- YMCA membership for participants and their households
- No program or membership fees for participants or their families
YMCA members and non-members are welcome to participate.
For more information about a future session, please call one of our participating locations or email email@example.com, or fill out the form below.
FILL OUT THE FORM TO LEARN MORE
Become a partner in healing the whole person.
Did You Know?
- 1 in 2 women and 1 in 3 men will develop cancer in their lifetime
- 2,423 new cases of cancer in our 5-county service area
- 62,000+ participants served nationwide in LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA
At the Y, our vision is to create a welcoming and supportive community in which survivors can improve their quality of life during cancer treatment and beyond. Through this program, we strive to provide participants the opportunity to increase their knowledge and strength so that they are able to practice a healthy lifestyle.
- $12,000 supports one 12-week cohort
- $1,000 supports one participant through a 12- week cohort
- $1,200 supports 6 family memberships during program
Cancer takes a tremendous physical and emotional toll on those affected AND their families. Your donation will not only help cancer survivors reclaim their health but will also ensure their family can be an important part of their recovery. Funding will also help the Y meaningfully resource the facility and space, as well as train staff, in order to best serve the needs of the participants in the program.