Become a partner in healing the whole person.
LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA is an evidence-based program that helps adult cancer survivors reclaim their health and well-being following a cancer diagnosis.
Did You Know?
- 1 in 2 women and 1 in 3 men will develop cancer in their lifetime
- 2,423 new cases of cancer in our 5-county service area
- 62,000+ participants served nationwide in LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA
All First Coast LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA classes are currently on hold. Please check back to this page for future updates.
- Brooks Family YMCA (Southside Jacksonville)
- McArthur Family YMCA (Fernandina Beach)
- YMCA at Wildlight (Yulee)
- YMCA at Flagler Health+ Village (World Golf Village)
- Ponte Vedra Family YMCA (Ponte Vedra Beach)
- YMCA at Nocatee (Nocatee)
- Williams Family YMCA (Mandarin)
For more information about becoming part of LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA or to help fund a future class, please call one of our participating locations or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the Y, our vision is to create a welcoming and supportive community in which survivors can improve their quality of life during cancer treatment and beyond. Through this program, we strive to provide participants the opportunity to increase their knowledge and strength so that they are able to practice a healthy lifestyle.
- $12,000 supports one 12- week cohort
- $1,000 supports one participant through a 12- week cohort
- $1,200 supports 6 family memberships during program
Cancer takes a tremendous physical and emotional toll on those affected AND their families. Your donation will not only help cancer survivors reclaim their health but will also ensure their family can be an important part of their recovery. Funding will also help the Y meaningfully resource the facility and space, as well as train staff, in order to best serve the needs of the participants in the program.