YMCA at Nocatee
Join Now and SAVE
The first 1,000 charter members will be entered to win a BRAND NEW 4-SEATER GOLF CART!*
Plus – enjoy these specials:
- NO JOINING FEE – Up to $100 savings!
- Entry into drawing to win a brand new 4-seater golf cart
- Exclusive First Coast YMCA Branded Gaiter (Face Covering) – While supplies last
- Exclusive Charter Member t-shirt when the Y opens
- Chance to win $250 Amazon Gift Card & 3-month complimentary membership*
- Complimentary access to all First Coast YMCA locations until January 31, 2021
- 500 Y Rewards points
*Only 1 entry per household. The last day to for entries and the contest ends October 31, 2020.
This Y will have something for everyone including:
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment & group exercise studios for achieving goals
- Healthy Living Center to help make healthier choices, reclaim good health and reduce chronic disease
- Kidzone for children to explore, play and learn while parents workout
- Covered, outdoor Airnasium for friendly competition
- Group activities and interests to build stronger family bonds and become more connected to community
Want to get updates on our progress? Sign up for updates!
When will this new Y location at Nocatee open?
In the coming months, the First Coast YMCA will be working with Baptist Health to finalize the construction of the new Y facility so that it meets the health needs of current and future Nocatee residents and the surrounding community. The new Y branch is expected to open in October 2020.
How big will this YMCA branch be?
The new Y location will encompass approximately 17,000 sq. ft. of health and wellness space inside Baptist HealthPlace’s two-story 83,000 sq. ft. facility. The larger Baptist HealthPlace center will be situated on a 12-acre site. All plans are subject to change, however, until finalized.
Where is this branch located in Nocatee?
The new Y will be located west of Nocatee Town Center and the Lakeside neighborhood, facing Nocatee Parkway.
Would this YMCA only serve Nocatee residents?
No, the Y branch located in Nocatee will be open to serve all First Coast residents.
What types of programs and services will this Y have?
The YMCA at Nocatee is on track to include state-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment, a covered outdoor greenspace and sport court referred to as an “airnasium,” family-oriented programming, group exercise studios, KidZone and personal training with certified staff. This Y branch will also have a Healthy Living Center, staffed by a Baptist health coach, that will provide free health screenings, one-on-one wellness consultations, and “Talk with a Doc” events on a variety of health topics.
What types of programs and services will BaptistHealth at Nocatee have apart from the Y?
Baptist HealthPlace at Nocatee will serve as a central location for a variety of health and wellness services for the whole family – adults, seniors and children. The center will house multiple specialties including primary care, behavioral health, orthopedics, cardiology, otolaryngology (ENT), and OB/GYN care. Brooks Rehabilitation and Wolfson Children’s Rehabilitation will provide skilled physical therapy services for patients of all ages, and an on-site café will feature healthy food choices.
Why are you opening new branches?
The Y is committed to our cause of strengthening community and we are always seeking new ways to transform lives and build a stronger First Coast through programs and services that focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
*New members who join July 1-August 31, 2020 will be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win (A) $250 Amazon Gift Card or (B) 3-month Complimentary First Coast YMCA branch only membership. One entry per membership unit. Winners will be notified by September 4.