With the First Coast YMCA mobile app, it’s easier than ever to reserve a spot in your favorite group exercise classes, find out branch information and more. And, it’s FREE!
DOWNLOAD THE APP:
MOBILE APP FEATURES
Information about each First Coast YMCA location is on the app including hours of operation, contact emails and phone numbers, and directions. There are even links to connect on social media so you never miss a beat.
Member Check-in Scanning
Enter your member number so you can scan in with your phone every time you come in for a workout. The new app also allows you to add multiple member numbers so you can scan in the whole family.
Now you can create workouts within the app and easily set up a series of exercises so you have a plan before coming in. You can save your workout templates and log classes so you can keep track of your progress toward goal.
Accessing your rewards are simplified in our app. You can see where and when your rewards points were earned, check your points balance, and redeem them for Y gear and discounts. We’ve even added some new items, so be sure to check them out!
Find a Class
You can filter group exercise classes by location, class or instructors. You can also filter by multiple locations, classes or instructors at one time so it’s easy to find your favorites. Set your default location so schedules are ready once you open the app. Just tap on the locations icon in the top right corner and tap on the stars next to your favorite locations to save them. Then, use this tile to make your class reservation.
The competition is on with our new Challenges feature! You can take on friends or compete with other members at your branch and across the First Coast. New challenges will be popping up, so you never know what might come up next!
Set your personal goals and make sure you’re on track to reaching them. You can choose your workout goal based on number of workouts, calories burned, time or distance.
ActivTrax is also accessible right in the app. No more paper and pencil. No more logging in at the kiosk. You have everything you need for your next great workout in the palm of your hand.
Refer a Friend
Referring friends has never been easier. Now you can send your referral directly through the app so you can let us know who you want to join you on your wellness journey the moment they cross your mind.
The Y is so much more than a gym. In our Extras, you can search and register for programs, get a glimpse of how the Y is making an impact in your neighborhood, and maybe even find your next career working for an organization committed to strengthening the foundations of community. But, you can also make your Group Exercise, Lap Swim, Gym and KidZone reservations here, too.
You can connect your favorite fitness apps like RunKeeper, MyFitnessPal, Fitbit and AppleHealth directly to your Y app so you can easily keep track of workouts without having to enter them in separate locations. It also syncs with your Apple Watch so any workouts you log on your watch will automatically be added to the app. It’s your fitness life, all in one place.
The YMCA relies on the generosity of others to help our cause of strengthening the community. We hope that you continue to support us in our mission as we work together toward a better US.
You can see other members’ activity, converse with friends, encourage each other, and celebrate small victories–like just showing up. The Activity Feed lets you be a part of a network of people who share similar interests and goals.
Of course, we always want to serve you better and welcome your feedback at any time. Help us make the Y a better place for all by sharing your thoughts with us.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Open the app and click “Log In | Sign Up”
- Click the “Create Account” button
- Select your home YMCA branch
- Fill in your contact information and create a password
- Click “Create Account” to start using the app
- Log in to the Y Mobile App
- Click the barcode icon located in the top right corner
- Select the “Add Barcode” button
- Type in your barcode ID number (located on your membership keyfob) or scan the barcode
- Click “Save” in the top right corner
- You can also add multiple barcodes (for others on your membership) to your app. To do this click on the barcode icon, click the + symbol in the top right, then follow the same steps as above.
- When you want to check in, simply open the app, tap the barcode icon and scan at the Welcome Center.
*Stop by the Welcome Center at your YMCA if you need your barcode number.
- Apple Health
Reservations for Lap Swim, Gym, and KidZone is under the “Extras” tile. These can be made 7 days in advance. Visit the Extras tile for additional details and FAQs about these types of reservations.
- Record Manually – Click the “Workouts” tile, click the “+” button in the upper right, set the workout date and time, select the exercises you want to record by hitting the “+” signs, click “Start”, enter the workout information in the space provided (reps, distance, time, etc.), click “Complete Workout”, review details and click “Save Workout”.
- xCapture – Click the “Workouts” tile, click “Take xCapture”, take a picture capturing the full control panel after you finish your workout (time, calories, and/or distance must be in focus, click “Use Photo”, select the device type (Bike, Elliptical, Recumbent Bike, Stepper, Treadmill, or Other). Once the photo is submitted please allow 24 hours for the workout information to show in Workout History.
We’ll be happy to help you add your information.
- Click the “Goal Center” tile
- Select your goal type (number of workouts, calories, time, or distance)
- Select your target
- Select the period of time you wish to complete your goal
- Name your goal and click “Create”. You can set only one goal at a time.