At the Y, we’re here for you every step of the way. We want our members to have the best experience possible. Here are five ways to help you get the most out of your membership at the YMCA of Florida’s First Coast!
If you have not already, please visit an Experience Maker at the Welcome Center to get your photo taken for your new key fob, and be sure to sign our facility waiver.
FastForward Fitness, combines the expertise of our nationally-certified trainers with a powerful technology tool called ActivTrax that is proven to make HEALTH-SEEKERS four to six times more likely to reach their wellness goals. As you reach certain milestones, you’ll earn rewards along the way. Ask any member of our Experience Team for more information about this free service and to schedule your first appointment if you have not done so already.
We are here to help you achieve your goals, and a great way to get started is with Personal Training. We offer special discounts on personal training for first time clients. We also offer boot camp and group training options. Our Weight Loss Program is also a great option.
• 20% off the standard membership rate when you refer friends
• Unlimited group exercise classes and aqua classes
• Child care in our KidZone while you work out (if the child is on membership)
• Reduced program fees on YMCA sports and programs
• Nationwide Membership giving you access to Ys across the country
• Complimentary mobile app with access to workouts, challenges, goal tracking, Y Rewards are more
• Events and in-house health fairs on various health topics
• Swimming pools open year-round or seasonally
• You are important. We care about you. All are welcome.
• We want you and your experience to be exceptional.
• We will help you achieve more.
• You will be warmly welcomed and treated respectfully at all times
• You will feel safe and well-cared for while in the Y
• The Y’s grounds, building and equipment will be clean and safe
• Y staff will personify the Y’s mission and “walk the talk”
• You will be the main priority of professional, well-trained and friendly staff
• Y staff will be visible and readily available to you
• Your opinions are welcome, and your inquiries will be addressed in a timely manner
• Information regarding programs and services will be accurate and up to date
• You will belong to a cause-driven, charitable organization that transforms lives