This dish can be perfect any time of year. Feel free to get creative and swap out the fruits listed for your seasonal favorites. It’s also a crowd pleaser and the perfect dish to take to gatherings. Serve alone, on top of a spring mix, or add to a scoop of plain Greek yogurt or your favorite vanilla ice cream for a fresh summer treat. It’s quick and convenient to make right before you eat or made a day ahead.
Florida Fruit Salad with Honey
Serves: 8 Prep time: 20 minutes
- ¼ seedless FL watermelon, peeled and diced
- 2 FL mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 pint FL blueberries, rinsed
- 2 Tbsp. FL honey
- ¼ cup fresh mint, hand torn
- 2 limes, juiced
- Fresh citrus for garnish, sliced
- 1 small pinch sea salt
- In a medium-sized bowl, add lime juice, honey, and salt. Stir the juice mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and gently toss to combine.
- Keep fruit salad refrigerated until ready to eat.
- Garnish with freshly sliced citrus.