When fall hits in Florida, you may start to feel a cool breeze and change in the air. You may also start feeling the urge to visit those picturesque pumpkin patches. Pumpkins are a symbol that fall is here, not to mention they are in season August through October, so there is no better time to enjoy your favorite pumpkin treat.
If you are craving that pumpkin flavor, check out this easy crowd-pleasing pumpkin mousse recipe.
Serves: 8 Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 small packages of instant sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 2 cups of no-fat (skim) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 15 ounce can of pumpkin
- 8 ounces of fat-free Cool Whip
- Prepare instant pudding according to package directions.
- Stir in pumpkin spice.
- Fold in cool whip and pumpkin.
- Serve chilled and garnish with an extra dash of pumpkin spice!