Through our SEEDifferently™ initiative, we hope to inspire communities to grow their own food and see the untapped potential in all spaces. You can use fresh herbs grown at home to prepare this fresh and flavorful meal!
Serves 4 | Prep: 15 min. | Grill: 6 min
- 12 oz fresh or frozen skinless salmon fillets, about ¾ inch thick
- 1/3 cup coarsely snipped fresh oregano
- 1/3 cup coarsely snipped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp minced garlic (1 clove)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Cut into four 3-ounce pieces; set aside.
- In a food processor bowl combine oregano, cilantro, green onions, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and process until chopped. Transfer to a shallow dish.
- Generously coat both sides of fish with herb mixture.
- Place fish on the greased rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Grill for 6-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning once halfway through grilling.
Fat: 5g (1g saturated fat)
Cholesterol: 44 mg
Photo and recipe courtesy: www.bhg.com