We know how difficult it can be to stick to eating healthy, but we want to make things a little easier by giving you this simple, easy-to-prepare recipe for Spinach Berry Salad. It’s a summertime favorite that can be enjoyed year round!
Spinach Berry Salad
Serves 4 | Prep time: 10 min.
- 4 packed cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh, or frozen, blueberries
- 1 small sweet onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, or cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (can be omitted)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large salad bowl, toss together spinach, strawberries, blueberries, onion and pecans.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine dressing ingredients. Shake well. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.